“Even Santa would approve these 15 best Christmas Gifts for Kids”.
If your kids haven’t a wish list for this 2020 Christmas from Santa. But you want to do something in advance, like advance shopping. Then the solution is easy! Just select a gift listed here, and I guarantee even Santa would approve it.
It’s Christmas time and you may be wondering about a unique gift for your kids! Let me assure you, now your smart-kid is going to have a smart and unique gift this Christmas.
Here we have added the best 15 unique Christmas gifts for kids from 5 to 10 years old. Tell me if you didn’t like at least one…!
We have added these gifts after many hours of analysis and research. And we do not add items here that we can not recommend to our kids.
So…Let’s check it all…
1. Light Up Tracing Pad Pink Gift for Girls & Boys
Best for -: 5 years and up
- This tracing pad by Crayola is best for home crafts and indoor activities for 5 years and up kids.
- It comes with over 100 traceable images, 1 graphite pencil, 12 short colored pencils, 10 tracing sheets, 10 blank sheets.
2. Creativity for Kids Hide & Seek Rock Painting Kit
Best for -: 5 years and up
- If you are searching for something cool and unique gift for this Christmas, then you must go for this “Rock painting kit”. Rock painting for beginners, everything you need is included.
- It is one of the best art and craft kits for kids. It includes rocks and waterproof paint also. SCREEN-FREE KIDS ACTIVITIES, create your own and unique art-work.
3. Math Games with Stories & Puzzles STEM Toys
Best for -: 5 to 10-year-olds
- Plugo Count by PlayShifu is one of the best educational STEM toys for kids from 5 to 10 years old.
- Now every child will fall in love with numbers. Make your kids smarter and faster with problem-solving skills.
4. Unique and Mysterious Shape Wooden Puzzle Jigsaw
Best for -: 6 years and up
- Let your kids train their problem-solving and thinking skills with this wooden puzzle game by Unidragon.
- The best Christmas gift everyone would love. This puzzle game will give hours of entertainment to your loved ones.
5. Nighthawk Electric Ride-On Toy
Best for -: 5 to 10 years
- This unique Christmas gifts for kids uses a high-performance 12V battery and easy to use push start and stop pedals. It comes with safety handlebars and has a high weight capacity of 110 lbs.
- Nighthawk by “Rollplay” allows your kids to make thrilling twists and turns with a speed up to 6 mph.
6. Super Fun Card Game for Kids and Families
Best for -: 6 years and up
- This “Kids Against Maturity” fun card game is on the top at Amazon Best Sellers for Kids.
- Enjoy your party game night with this super fun hilarious family and kids game.
7. KidiZoom Smartwatch DX2 by VTech
Best for -: 4 years and up
- The KidiZoom Smartwatch takes quality videos, pictures, and selfies, customize them with funny filters and make them into watch faces. Your kids also can enjoy free games.
- It is a stylish, kid-friendly design, a secure, splash-proof wristband is perfectly sized for kids’ wrists.
8. My USA Interactive Map – Educational Talking Toy
Best for -: 5 to 12-year-olds
- This map by “Best Learning” is one of the most popular interactive touch-activated talking USA maps for kids.
- Believe me, it has a lot. Your kid can learn basic information, climate, general knowledge, and fun facts about the 50 States with over 500 facts about all the States.
9. Lascoota Scooters for Kids 7 Years and up
Best for -: 7 years and up
- Adjustable hand-bar has 3 heights to help match your height so you can ride with comfort and ease. So this Lascoota Scooter is best fitted for kids and adults too.
- Easy-to-fold design with a button mechanism and carry strap makes for convenient carry and storage.
10. Harry Potter Labyrinth Family Game for Kids & Adults
Best for -: 6 years and up, family game
- You gonna get a fun play experience this Christmas. The game is for 2-4 players aged 6 and up, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the labyrinth.
- Harry Potter Labyrinth game by “Ravensburger” comes with 1 playing board, 34 maze cards, 24 Treasure cards, 4 playing pieces, and instructions to understand it easily.
11. LED Bike Wheel Lights with Batteries Included
Best for -: toddlers bike to adult bikes
- Be cool, be safe, be seen…Get 100% brighter and visible from all angles for ultimate safety & style.
- This super cool LED bicycle rim light by Activ Life fits with 12” toddler bikes to 29” adult bicycles. It is very easy to install on a bicycle rim.
13. City Space Mars Research Shuttle STEM Toy
Best for -: 5+ years old boys and girls
- 273 pieces –Astronaut construction toy for boys and girls aged 5+ and for fans of LEGO toys and this is one of the best Christmas gifts for kids of all ages.
- Your kid can build an exciting space shuttle toy model that offers plenty of imaginative action possibilities and a Mars rover.
14. Kids Bike Freestyle Bicycle with Training Wheels
Best for -: 4 to 14 years (size chart is given)
- Easy installation with given instruction and assembly tool, though 95% of the bike is already assembled.
- This girls and boys bike by “RoyalBaby” comes with more stability and easier to ride. Double safer with the front caliper brake and rear coaster brake.
15. VR Headset for Kids – Blue Light Eye Protection
Best for -: kids with 5 – 15 years old
- Compatible with smartphones IOS and Android with Bluetooth controller. This Virtual Reality Headset by “DESTEK” is one of the great festival gifts for Kids.
- Easy to set up and use with comfort and lightweight. Just download a VR App into your phone, and place the phone into the headset to get your VR adventure started.
So these were the best 15 Unique Christmas Gifts for kids for 5 to 10-Year-Olds. And I hope you and your kid is going to like it. Sending love to you and your kids, do enjoy this 25 Dec 2020, Merry Christmas…
Disclosure-: “If you buy from our links, we may receive small affiliate advertising fees. We have reviewed and added these products here, after many hours of proper analysis and research about them. We would never list a product here that we can not use for ourselves.”